A2B Data™ Overview
Imagine allocating only a minimal about of time to the design, development, and testing of the
data processes to acquire, extract and load data into a staging area for your data warehouse
and business intelligence projects.
A2B Data™ was designed in 2012 by a team of business intelligence experts after witnessing
the huge amount of time and money spent on the data extraction and loading of staging areas
for data warehouse projects at multiple clients.
It was designed to save time and resources to gain more immediate analytic ROI on your data.
By getting data where it needs to be in hours or days instead of weeks or months, the value of
your data can be realized far more quickly.
What is A2B Data™?
- Creates the foundational Staging area for a data warehouse or data mart in a matter of minutes – not days
- Cloud based Software-as-a-Service (Saas) product
- Designed to handle large volume and variety of data
- Uses Change-Data-Capture technologies to update and maintain a current persistent, historical staging area
- Staged objects are uniform in their architecture
Best of Breed, Rapid Development and Deployment
A2B Data™ will substantially reduce the time to build and update your data warehouse.
Increases the ROI of your projects
Reduces number of tasks for data acquisition and extraction thereby reducing time and costs.
Multi-source data integration
Extracts and loads data from multiple tables or files
Delivers Useful Data Faster
Virtually eliminates the traditional work required to design, develop and test extraction processes. Data is available to your users for aggregation and analytical reporting.
With a few clicks to identify the source database, A2B Data™ will create multiple target tables and populate them with data.
A2B Data™ will keep your target tables up-to-date with changes from the source tables.
Your data is never sent to our Cloud server. The data never leaves your data center.
Better utilization of your project team
Your ETL team can be assigned project tasks related complex transformations and to summarize or aggregate the data for analytical purposes.
A2B Data™ will handle:
- Storing Change History
- Creating Surrogate Keys
- Data Conversions needed from one RDBMS to a different RDBMS
- Defining Target Tables
"Using A2B Data, we are currently processing updates to over 1,700 tables across our development, QA, and production environments. A2B Data quickly and accurately processes data in our operational systems to update our data warehouses daily. We also quickly converted hundreds of processes from an expensive ETL tool to A2B Data in a matter of minutes. For data extraction and acquisition, A2B Data is our first choice." - Data Warehouse Manager - Healthcare Customer
An A2B Data™ Agent is installed on a server with access, granted by your IT department, to both the source and target servers. The Agent will communicate occasionally with the A2B Data™ Cloud server .
It starts with the administrator / developer pointing A2B Data™ to a repository of source tables and/or files.
A2B Data™ will:
- Automatically read the metadata about the source objects
- Allow the administrator to exclude any source objects.
Administrator requests the process to run, and A2B Data™ will:
- Define the target tables
- Read the all the source data and insert the data into the target
- Do data type transformations if needed from one RDBMS to a different one
On subsequent executions of the process, either manually or using a scheduling tool, A2B Data™ will:
- Identify and extract the changes in the source objects
- Insert the changed rows from the source table into the target table creating a persistent, historical staging table which is updated per your schedule.
A2B Data™ will handle all of your data extraction needs and create a historical, accurate, current, up-to-date data repository from hundreds or thousands of source tables.
Where Can You Use A2B Data™?
Do you want to:
- Build your first data warehouse?
- Add data from additional source tables into an existing data warehouse?
- Create data marts from operational source tables or from your data warehouse?
- Retire your existing Data Warehouse and build a new one?
- Convert data from one RDBMS to a different RDBMS ?
Why have your team spend unnecessary time and their skills on the mundane extraction work?
Let A2B Data™ handle the back end work of extracting and staging the data for you.
For More Information or To Request a Demo
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org